Alpha Beta Square Solutions(ABSS) is the brand name of Frisklancer Services Private Limited(FSPL). Frisklancer is a Scientific Research and Development company having expertise in Hardware and software. Frisklancer is having its registered office in Vancouver, BC, Canada & in Punjab, India and is having a global presence. Frisklancer started its operation in Patiala, Punjab (IN) in the Year 2014, right from the starting Frisklancer was in the scientific research and development in the field of robotics. Now, frisklancer is having offices in the following states of India:-
- Research and Training Facility in Patiala, Punjab
- Research Lab for Prototype Development in Patiala, Punjab.
- Software Research facility in Chandigarh.
- North Region Marketing office in Delhi.
- South Region Marketing office in Bangalore.
- East Region Marketing Office in Kolkata.
Frisklancer is mainly dealing in research hardware and software projects, working since 2014. Following are the notable achievements that we are able to achieve till date:-
- Bomb Disposal Robot
- Automated toll enforcement systems
- Haptic Devices for medical industry
- Solid Waste Management Plant
- Modular Robotic Kits
Projects Specifically in the below mentioned Fields:-
- Robotics Projects
- Industrial Automation Projects
- Research and Development of Haptic Devices
- Designed India’s First Tracked Miniature Remotely Operated EOD ROBOT System. All parts including mechanicals and control electronics designed and developed in-house.
- Designed and prototyped a Remote Robotic Balloon Khypoplasty System. Full control of 10 DOF actuation with precision of up to 0.01mm. The system performs under constant X-ray radiation.
- Designed and developed underwater tank cleaning robot system for closed loop cleaning of underground and over ground water tanks. Work done for a private operator.
- Designed and developed gantry robot based large area high pressure pneumatic testing machine capable of testing of leaks inside complex machine structure.
- Designed and developed a walking, crawling robot system for mine detection with a step size of 1m.
- Designed and implemented four models of the rough terrain ultra-high mobility flexible chassis system for robotic applications. Project is supported and funded by DSIR under TePP by Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
- Presently designing a system for adapting the rough terrain ultra-high mobility flexible chassis system for farming application for one of our client.
- Remotely Operated Flexible Chassis ROBOT System for EOD applications.
2.Industrial Automation Projects
- Cutting edge long distance audio and video surveillance sensor development project.
- India’s First Crime Scene Multi Spectral Video graph and Analysis System and India’s First Blast Analysis and Source Prediction System.
- A reciprocating cutting mechanism capable of elastic rolling in and graduated extension into the cut.
- Designed and developed a 32 channel low cost portable audio/video studio for mobile use.
- Designed and developed interference spectrophotometer with optical element having controlled movement of up-to 0.0001mm using self-built technology.
- AM designing and developing solar heated hot air direct conversion power station systems capable of mobile use.
- Designed and developed re-configurable simultaneous multi-point time domain based high pressure leak detection system using multi-sensors.
- Various machines for factory automation.
- Presently designing and developing machines for analyzing thermal propagation characteristics including micro channels and micro fluids.
- Designed and developed Flame Impingement Study equipment.
- Micro Molding Parts High Precision Extruder Press System with Optical measurement and control.
- Modular Flame Propagation Study Chamber.
- Long Term Food Storage and Transporting Technology.
- Direct Thermal Conversion Solar Electric Generator.
- Document Storage and Retrieval System. Under development
- Exoskeleton Performance Enhancer System for soldiers.
- Haptic Device for Endoscopic Surgery Simulation.
- Haptic Device for Epidural Injection Simulation.
This doesn’t sums up our list of projects, but these are the one for which we are really proud of. Frisklancer is having its global vision and is working to expand globally and cater large clients by floating the research ideas.